Marketing Programs Manager
vFunction is seeking a results-oriented marketing programs manager to drive demand generation and marketing growth programs. As a well-funded Series A startup, vFunction has already established itself as the leader in Cloud Native Application Modernization, helping large enterprises modernize and migrate their legacy Java applications to cloud architectures. Led by a serial and experienced executive management team, vFunction is looking for a results-oriented and creative marketing communications manager to execute and manage marketing programs and deliver awesome results. Role can be Austin-based, Bay area, or remote.
- Plan and drive demand generation and digital marketing program to drive growth, awareness, and brand development
- Build initiatives for account-based, enterprise-focused outreach and engagement
- Own and manage database and email marketing campaigns, inbound lead generation, website, landing pages, and content-led SEO and SEM programs
- Create and track measurable results using modern digital marketing technologies, techniques, and channels that maximize impact, establish market leadership
- Manage event strategy, budget, and execution, including webinars, conferences, meetups, workshops, etc.
- Develop, execute, track, measure, and report on effectiveness of strategic marketing campaigns, including email, social, advertising, and more
- Work with PR firm and PR strategy and execution, advising on content and messaging direction
- Actively measure, manage, optimize and communicate the performance of campaigns.
- Manage budget and drive month-over-month and year-over-year lead and conversion growth
- Leverage marketing automation platforms and data from HubSpot, Google Analytics, and additional tooling to uncover trends, growth or improvement opportunities
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, DevRel, Product Management, and executive leadership to advance creative solutions for market expansion, customer acquisition, and business growth
Skills & Background
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant demand generation, content, and account-based marketing experience in enterprise marketing
- Strong writing and editing skills, comfortable with communicating both a strategic business message to CTOs, Chief Architects, and VP’s, as well as a technical, developer-centric message to application owners
- Energy, creativity and curiosity to find new solutions to unanswered questions, in combination with detail-oriented, project management skills to drive results
- Familiarity with the use of HubSpot and marketing automation tools to gather insights, track progress, and translate information into action
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multiplex multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-motivated, adaptable, detail-oriented, results-driven personality
Marketing Degree, BA Degree or equivalent, MBA preferred. 3+ years of relevant industry experience.
Please contact Bob Quillin with questions or to apply.