AI for Application Modernization:
Accelerate Your Journey To Cloud-Native Architecture
Watch vFunction’s Samantha Cartwright, VP of Alliances, present how AI, data science, and automation can rapidly accelerate your modernization initiatives in ways never before possible. Originally presented at the 2022 Application Architecture Summit by Integration Developer News.
In less than 30 minutes, viewers will learn how to:
- Avoid costly and error-prone ‘lift and shift’ for legacy migration projects
- Supercharge refactoring with speed, accuracy and ML
- Safely migrate critical legacy apps even without large developer teams
- Improve visibility of the deepest, most critical dependencies
- Transform legacy code sets into clean, scalable microservices
- Reduce or eliminate tedious technical debt
Other Recommended Resources
The Best Java Monolith Migration Tools
As organizations scale to meet the growing tsunami of data and the sudden rise of unexpected business challenges, companies are struggling to manage and maintain the applications that run their business. When unprepared, exponential data growth can tax a company’s legacy monolith Java systems and their IT departments.
Intesa Sanpaolo Case Study (pdf)
In this case study we will describe the challenges, how Intesa Sanpaolo decided to convert one of its main business-critical applications from a monolithic application to microservices, and how a platform called vFunction helped to turn this challenge into a success.
The vFunction Return on Investment (ROI) calculator determines the key benefits – based on actual customer metrics – achieved by using the vFunction cloud native modernization platform including:
- Time to Market Acceleration
- Total Cost Saving
- Total Time Savings