How to Manage Architecture Technical Debt
Avoid a “debt disaster” in 2024 by learning to address ATD to ensure the health and viability of your software systems.
Architectural Observability and Automation
Modernization Leaders Need vFunction
Application architects need observability, visibility, tooling to understand, track, and manage architectural technical debt. vFunction provides architectural observability to proactively identify architecture issues throughout the DevOps and Agile lifecycles.
- Automatically identify domains in architecture
- Pinpoint sources of cross-domain pollution
- Create modernization stories for each sprint
- Verify success in lowering tech debt
Take control of technical debt and architectural drift across your key applications. Drive technical and architectural debt remediation programs throughout the development lifecycle to enable iterative application modernization, from basic refactoring to rewrites to microservices extraction.
- Set and enforce architectural standards
- Pinpoint architectural tech debt hotspots
- Assign modernization to-do list
- Track progress to eradicate debt issues
Assess and report on architectural technical debt across your enterprise estate. Set organization standards, track progress to goal, and help application teams incrementally improve technical fitness and tech debt issues. Collaborate with product teams to address specific architectural drift initiatives and report on progress.
- Build an enterprise tech debt plan
- Track organizational progress to decrease drift
- Create modernization platform engineering program
Differentiate managed application service offerings with new, value-add continuous modernization and architectural observability capabilities. Build a multi-stage plan and business case for large-scale modernization projects that drive additional modernization projects over multiple releases.
- Drive cloud adoption and consumption programs
- Create new architectural observability offers
- Incrementally modernize more applications
- Refactor and extract microservices as needed
Intesa Sanpaolo Bank