vFunction Product Manager
81% of enterprise application workloads are not cloud-native. There are 21 billion(!!) Java Virtual Machines (JVMs) in the world, predominantly monolithic -these are the core mission critical applications that organizations rely on to run their business. True modernization, the kind that actually yields substantial ROI, requires breaking those monolithic apps into microservices. vFunction is a first of its kind, cloud-native modernization platform that uses dynamic analysis, static analysis, data science, and automation to enable organizations to transform 100s of Java monolithic applications a year into microservices and provide continuous modernization.
We are looking for an independent and energetic Product Manager with a strong background in software architecture (preferably in Java), an intuition for user experience and exceeding communication skills to join our team at vFunction, and play a critical part in defining the roadmap working closely with the founders.
Being a platform for developers and architects, the product manager should have a strong technical background, should understand the company’s technology at a deep level, and be able to interact with all the stakeholders, from clients and partners to the development team to lead the execution of a product, from ideation through technical development, to launch and beyond.
Your challenges will be to:
- Understand the company’s technology at a deep level, and understand the value it can provide to our clients
- Define product roadmap and goals for the vFunction platform, incorporating feedback and continual improvement.
- Work closely with R&D, Solution Architects, Go-To-Market teams, clients and partners in order to translate product requirements into implementable design and definitions
- Work with our UI & UX designers in order to present a huge amount of information to clients in a beautifully, intuitive clear way
- Write and review product marketing materials
- At least one previous substantial role as a full-time product manager, ideally involved in launching a new product
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Advantage: Previous experience as a software architect
- Advantage: Previous experience in the testing/automated testing world, and/or application performance management domain
- Advantage: Previous experience with AI driven systems
- Outstanding English and communication skills
- Proven experience with working directly with clients
- Experience writing product specifications and other product-related documentation.
- Advantage: Java experience, understanding of modern DevOps platforms and practices, from CI/CD to Containers, testing and APMs
- A start-up person at heart with a relentless can-do attitude.
- Experience building products aimed at developers
Please contact us with questions or to apply.