Sales Development Representative
Why you’ll love vFunction
We set out in 2017 to revolutionize the way enterprises modernize their legacy applications for the cloud by building the first and only platform that uses AI to do what enterprises do manually today. Our award-winning, patented technology delivers hope to those mired in complicated, painful and never-ending modernization projects. Backed by exceptional venture capital investors, and partnered with the top cloud providers and system integrators in the world, vFunction is on a mission to enable app architects to deconstruct their monolithic applications into microservices in an intuitive and efficient way, while giving leadership the ability to reduce technical debt, increase the speed of innovation in their organization, and take full advantage of the benefits of cloud-native architecture.
Led by industry veterans, we are an all-remote company with employees all over the world, and offices in San Fransisco, Austin, Texas and Tel Aviv. Our compensation and benefits package is competitive. We value substance over flash, diversity, fairness and accountability. We strive to create positive experiences for our prospects, customers, employees and community. As a company, we empower our employees to take ownership, while making ourselves available to support and help our fellow team members.
If you seek to bring new, disruptive ideas to the enterprise software market, it’s time for your next big challenge. We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to grow our team and help us drive the market. Do you want to be a trailblazer that disrupts a trillion-dollar market? Take a look at vFunction!
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Qualify new sales opportunities through thoughtful, back and forth communication with prospects. You will leverage your experience building quality relationships with prospects as well as the technical training that will be provided.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- Engage with cross-functional resources including field sales, senior leadership, marketing and others to drive business in your account base.
- Assume an active role in executing against your team’s growth plan.
- Maintain a high level of critical activity focused on proactive outreach through phone, email, and social media.
- Understanding customer needs and requirements and being able to successfully summarize pain points into the team’s CRM system before passing the opportunity to the appropriate sales person.
- Capture all activities in HubSpot CRM including emails, calls, and activity reminders.
- Research accounts, identify key players, expand your prospect database, generate interest, and keep record of all contacts on HubSpot CRM.
- Perform effective online demos to prospects.
- You will be a key member and work closely with both Sales and Marketing teams. You will create a feedback loop between both teams by actively participating in message development and audience targeting–highlighting what’s working (or not).
Requirements and Skills
- 2+ years of B2B software sales experience
- You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, and qualifying prospects.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Effectively articulate the value proposition associated with the company’s products and services.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools (Google suite, Zoom, Slack, etc.).
- Experience working with HubSpot or similar CRM.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- A true team player who thrives in a small-team environment.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.