Calculate Technical Debt
vFunction Assessment Hub analyzes the technical debt of your monolithic applications, accurately identifies the source of that debt, and measures its negative impact on innovation–giving you what you need to make a business case for modernization.
Build a Data-Driven Application Modernization Plan
Complexity and Debt
Apps for Modernization
Formulate Your Modernization Strategy
Purpose-built modernization assessment for decision makers. AI-based analysis condenses data into 3 high-level indicators that allow you to assess, prioritize and drive immediate action on your modernization projects by seamlessly on-boarding apps into the full vFunction platform.
- Calculate complexity, risk and technical debt indicators
- Automatically evaluate the innovation to technical debt cost ratio and total cost of ownership (TCO) factor improvement by modernization
- Identify and recommend classes to refactor
- Share exportable report to build the business case for modernization
Accurate Application Assessments Are Difficult
Current manual assessment approaches are slow, complex, costly, and prone to failure. To increase innovation velocity and scalability, you must directly address accumulated technical debt across your application estate.
vFunction Assessment Hub integrates seamlessly with the vFunction Modernization Hub which can directly lead to refactoring, re-architecting, and rewriting applications with the full vFunction Modernization Platform.
Poor assessment data results in:
- Inaccurate modernization business cases – no cost basis, no before / after benefits, no action plan
- Bad estimates based on best guesses versus data-driven measurements
- Misdirected, poorly prioritized app modernization efforts
- No ROI, no time estimates, no TCO data
- More failed modernization projects
AI-trained algorithms calculate the technical debt of your monolithic applications, accurately identify the source of that debt, and measure its negative impact on innovation.
Understand cost of technical debt versus innovation, the top 10 debt classes, and stack-rank which apps to modernize first, quantify the complexity, and clearly assess the benefits of modernization.
Analyze key metrics that provide ROI and TCO measurements critical for more effective and compelling application modernization business cases.
Directly, seamlessly, and immediately move to refactoring, re architecting, and rewriting applications with the vFunction Modernization Hub.
IT Architect, Intesa Sanpaolo Bank